Friday, April 25, 2008

Penis snatchers arrested in Congo

I know what went through your mind when you read that title, believe me I screamed the same thing even louder. But because of my affiliation with Africa (born and raised) I had to mention this, I grew up listenning to a lot of these mystical and mysterious stories where your parents put fear in you and make you believe that some sorcerers use black magic to steal your penis just by touching or shaking your hands. This has been common all over the sub-Sahara Gabon, Ghana, Nigeria and now the latest, Republic Democratic of Congo. About 13 alleged sorcerers were arrested to avoid some type of public lynching after men complained that while they were riding public transportation some people approached them wearing gold rings and made contact with them, as they were walking away they felt a pinch between their legs: Their penises were gone. Don't laugh guy, this is serious. There are some mysteries in the world especially in Africa that remain unsolved this one is one of them, don't ask me how they do it, it just happens.
Because of my cultural and traditional background I know that this is not just a crazy web rumor.

So beware next time you shake some hands, just double check. lol!

No comments: