Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bill Cosby to drop Hip Hop Album

After criticizing the music genre for a long time, Bill Cosby decided to join the enemy (if you can't beat them...) and produce his own inspirational hip hop album to reach out to the kids. The album is slated to come out in the next months and will feature a lot of unknown "conscious" rappers. One thing i know won't be in it is a curse word or an uncut video made out of it.
I'm curious to see how he's going to tackle this one, probably with the same comedic flow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill Cosby dropping a hip hop album? I love it. However I’m very disapointed in hearing that Bill actually won’t rap on the album himself and is instead enlisting no name emcees. One of my fellow bloggers over on Highbrid Nation reported on Bill’s album and I decided to make a plea in the comments section to Bill to let me ghost write for him and I even wrote some rhymes for Bill. Funny stuff, check it out when you get a chance (Link)

But anyway, I ain’t mad at Bill, he comes across as an angry old man but a lot of what he says is wrong in the inner city is very on point.