Friday, April 25, 2008

FHM's 100 sexiest women

This was an online voting competition, where FHM readers (not me, I'm a curve guy so I go straight to King mag) chose their sexiest woman. I'm not even gonna complain on this one but Britney Spears? Paris Hilton? Maggie Gyllenhaal? Ellen Page? Lindsay Lohan? come on you call that sexy. Let's be real here, you know a lot of Black Hollywood actresses and entertainers are missing here: Nia Long, Gabrielle Union, Stacey Dash, Paula Patton (That's what I call sexy). But it's cool, every magazine has its demographic, a crowd they have to cater to, if we black men don't buy the magazines, our favorite won't be in the list so don't complain.
Congrats to Beyonce, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, Eva Longoria, Selita Ebanks and many others for making it; don't get me wrong though also there are some fine women in that top 100, I'm not hating at all, I love me some Jessica Biel, Maria Sharapova,Scarlett Johansson, Charlize Theron.

Nobody will be satisfied by that list, we all have a different definition of "sexy"

No comments: