Sunday, July 19, 2009

Highlights of Kid Cudi Live Performance in Royal Oak, MI [The Great Hangover Tour]



So last night I was at the Michigan leg of the Great Hangover Tour, the lines were around the block filled with young kids with great personalities and a colorful sense of style. My tickets were at Will Call with a huge sign at the window that says cameras not allowed. The girls in front of me had to head back to their cars when security found a flip cam in their bags, I sneaked in mine without being frisked.

88 Keys and B.o.B graced the stage first, they did pretty good. The man I actually came to see, Kid Cudi was finally up next and killed it that's when I got my flip cam game on, A security guard spotted me and confiscated my batteries but I kinda expected that to happen so I had a couple spare AAs in my pocket and my cellphone for backup.

Anyways it was a great show, Asher Roth was actually funny during his set, a good laugh.

No comments: