Monday, April 27, 2009

Ciara "Fantasy Ride" Web Episode 1



Ciara working out and rehearsing for her shows.

I've been going hard at the gym too since my breakup w/ my girlfriend (she calls it a break, not me.) When it's over, it's over! there is no sense in going back. It didn't work the first time it's not going to the next time. It's been a great therapy, stress-relief and distraction to get over that shit (2 motherfucking years).

Now, more than ever, I'm focused into a healthier lifestyle by paying attention at what I'm eating actually. No more junk food, drinking only water, cutting down my meal portions. My goal is to actually lose 20 pounds I'm already half way there in one month. I can already feel the difference physically and it's a great confidence builder and energy booster.

It's going to be a hot summer, I can't wait to show off the tone body and abs on a beach in Florida.

Get it right!

No comments: