Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shaq Diss Kobe in a New Freestyle



He later explained to ESPN's Stephen A. Smith:

I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MCs do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing


Not cool Shaq, not cool at all! He definitely needs a lesson in Hip Hop, last time I check when an MC go after somebody it's not called fun but beef. You are only allowed to poke fun at each other on a one-on-one battle, facing each other in front of a crowd a la "8 Mile", so don't give me that lame excuse and assume your own responsibilities when it comes to your own household, don't blame others for its failures.

No comments: