Friday, December 18, 2009

Robin Thicke ft. Ludacris "Sex Therapy" Rmx



Robin Thicke ft. Ludacris - Sex Therapy [Rmx]

Luda

Verse 1:

The whole room full of candles lit
Strip down, get ready for seduction
My body all over your body
our body language is the only discussion
I see you blushing
you can't hide the fact that I'm about to blow your mind
You then have a hard day, stressed out
ready to get up on them feet and I'm so on time
Tic toc go to clock, it's Ludacris lick lick lick all over your party
Conjure on ice, you ain't gotta think twice, get nice so you can be naughty
My tongue is the life of the party
and I'm gonna dance all down your spine
you can scream and beg for mercy
but I won't stop til I make you mine.


There is a second verse but I like the first one better.

No comments: