Sunday, October 4, 2009

MTV Top 4 Hottest MCs









So you mean to tell me that after Eminem dropped an album (platinum status) this year, there are 10 MCs in Hip Hop right now hotter than him? I'm sorry MTV panelists but y'all dropped the ball on this. There is no way you can justify this. The list just lost its credibility. I don't care how you rank him, Em' has to be on the list.

Drop Raekwon from the #10 position and squeeze Eminem in the top 5. I mean bloggers were talking about Eminem during a 3 month span around his album release date, the Mariah Carey diss/beef, his cameo in "Funny People", the MTV movie awards stunt with Bruno, the "DJ Hero" deal with Jay-Z, the list goes on and "Relapse 2" is about to drop.

My list:

1- Jay-Z, 2- Drake, 3- Eminem, 4- Kanye West, 5- Lil Wayne, 6- 50 Cent, 7- Rick Ross, 8- Gucci Mane, 9- Young Jeezy, 10- Fabolous.

Get it right next time!

No comments: