Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's My Birthday...



...And nothing else matters. Today should be a universal holiday. You may take the day off because I said so.

Anyways like I mentioned a few weeks back, Jay-Z is in town for the Blueprint 3 Tour (Yepp he personally showed up for my birthday), I'll be there in my "all black everything" throwing my Roc sign in the air. But before that my friends are throwing a little get-together, I call it a pre-concert birthday bash.

The festivities don't stop today cause on Friday I'm heading down to Vegas for the weekend, I have to do it big people. I'll try to report back but you know what they say about Vegas, no need to remind you.

Aight faithful visitors, I appreciate your daily visits on the blog. I'll keep updating it for you. See, y'all got me blogging on my B'day, so unfair.

Kidding! Get it right next time!

No comments: