Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Orleans Hornets Gone Fishin'

I'm really sad for them. I really wanted to see a Lakers-Hornets Western Conference Finals. I thought it was a given for New Orleans since they were playing at home, what i forgot was San Antonio were the Champs and they played like champs yesterday. They were facing elimination on the road and they rose up and left with a win. We are at a point of the competition where experience is a huge factor. The Hornets are a young team, because of that game 7 loss they'll be a better team next season. You just have to learn from it. The Spurs experience brought them back into the Conference Finals. They're facing my Lakers and it should be a very interesting series. Both teams split their games during the regular season (2-2) so nobody can truly predict the outcome on this one. I'm behind my team a 100% and we're going to be in L.A on Wednesday, we should get all our wins at home.

Highlights:

No comments: