Friday, May 15, 2009

2009 Playoffs Highlights - Day 24



I swear my Lakers are disappointing me right now.

Phil Jackson is getting on my nerves with his zen-master philosophy when is he going to get on everybody's case and put some sense of urgency into their heads. We are facing elimination and all he has to said is "we couldn't make shots".

Get over yourself they are out-hustling us on the court, they play with more energy, like they got nothing to lose. We got to get out of this state of mind and start respecting our opponent. You can't turn it on & off whenever you feel like it. Stay consistent!

Denver & Cleveland are the only teams that have been consistent in these playoffs and truthfully they both deserve to go to the Finals. L.A needs to step their game up or it's going to be over for them on Sunday or later when facing Denver.

Orlando also forced a game 7, I see them win it at home.

Get it Right L.A!

No comments: