Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sedmos Wishes You a Happy New Year

I was in my party mode tonight (not really, I chilled with the family watching the ball drop in Times Square) so I couldn't send you guys my best wishes for this new year earlier, so here they are: success, money and most of all good health.

I started this blog 11 months ago with only one reader (myself) and no idea of what I was doing. The only thing I knew was that I had a passion for Hip Hop, Cars, Politics (thanks to Obama) and beautiful women I also wanted to have them in one spot (my blog) and share it with the rest of the world. The visit numbers every months kept getting better and better and I'm really happy with them. I'm taking this opportunity to thanks every single of you guys around The States (Kansas, New York, Tennessee, Florida, California, Michigan, Maryland...) and around the world (Africa, England, France, Germany, Dubai, Russia, Japan...) for sticking by me and being such faithful readers.

I'm taking new inputs for the new year, anything you want to see more or less will be fine by me. This blog wouldn't be online today without your daily or weekly visits so I owe you all one. The best way to perfection is criticism, so fire up.

Let's make 2009 another successful and better year. On a personal note 2008 didn't quite finish the way I planned it, with the loss of a close one and my latest academic achievements were a disappointment. I've been distracted for the past few months but I'm getting back on track working on that final year for my degree and hopefully some business ventures, I'll keep you updated.

Once again Thank You and Happy New Year to You all and your family.

Sedmos.

We got it right in '08, let's do the same for '09.

No comments: