Tuesday, November 4, 2008

President Barack Obama



I'm speechless, I just called everybody I know to share my emotions and it's overwhelming. The next President of The United States is Black and it's hard to believe, our parents never dreamed of this but the younger generation made it happen when they started this movement over the Internet.

This is the man that made me love politics and I mixed it with my passion for Hip Hop to start this blog back in February, today I'm proud to witness this historic moment, proud to share it with friends and family (my dad made me cry earlier). I'm celebrating tonight no doubt about it as soon as his acceptance speech is over I'm out. Props to McCain and his hard-fought campaign he had some kind words earlier for Obama in his concession speech.

Thank you America, You Got It Right This Time!

No comments: