Sunday, August 16, 2009

Raekwon Speaks On Joe Budden in Toronto



Here's what he had to say:

This is about a kid who gets off on doing blogs. My thing is, I'm a business man, I'm here to make money, take care of my family and keep as many people safe as possible. We not gonna take it there cuz that's little shit... we are grown men. I will never jump out the window to sacrifice the situation with my family for something that ain't worth it. I don't want nobody to hurt that man or do anything to him because I'm so known in so many different places, that's the easiest shit in the world... I don't want that. We are going to keep it moving with hip-hop, he knows to respect his elders... that's it, I got love for him. I love you, Joe Budden.


OK! This is the last post regarding this beef. It's over now! Let's move on.

No comments: